We invite you to join us for our 11th Annual California Sleep Society Educational Symposium, September 28-29, 2018 at the Courtyard Marriott Liberty Station in San Diego, CA. We have an incredible line-up of speakers, advanced technologist training, and collaborative therapies for sleep health medicine providers.
Registration is Open!
16.25 CEUs through American Academy of Family Physicians
16.0 CEUs through Dental Board of California
14.0 CECs through American Association of Sleep Technologists
14.82 Contact Hours CRCE credit through American Association for Respiratory Care
Attendee Registration Rates:
- Late and Walk-In Registration (September 1, 2018 to event start)
- $325 members
- $350 non-members
* All registrations are non-refundable after August 31, 2018
Online registration is open.
Meeting Agenda & Highlights:
The meeting will begin at 8am Friday, September 28th and go until 6:30pm Saturday, September 29th. Exhibitor set-up will be Friday morning from 7-9am. We plan to have a Grand Reception Friday evening.
Hotel Room Block Information:
The room block at the Courtyard by Marriott Liberty Station is sold out
. If you require lodging, please check with Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina or Holiday Inn Bayside San Diego.
- Check-in is at 4PM: To guarantee an early check-in, rooms must be secured the night before. Should guests arrive early, we may not have a room ready prior to the 4PM Check-in time.
- Parking Fees: Overnight parking fees ($7/night) will be waived – courtesy of the California Sleep Society. Bus or vehicles with trailers will be charged $25 per night.
Airport Shuttle Information:
- Once you have picked up your bags please dial (619) 221-1900 for a pick-up
- From baggage claim make your way to the “Courtesy Vehicle Pickup” area
- The shuttle is white with the words ‘Liberty Station’ over the front windshield
- Please the Front Desk 1 day prior to departure to schedule a shuttle
- Shuttle leaves the hotel every half hour 4:30am-1pm, and on-demand 1pm-11pm
If you need to cancel your registration, please inform us via email as soon as possible. If your cancellation request is received by August 31, 2018 we will refund your initial payment less a $25 cancellation fee. After August 31, 2018, your registration is non-refundable.